Maybe being a mum isn’t at all what you’d expected it to be.
You aim to keep it together each morning, but still end up losing your cool by dinner time. Maybe your stress levels are on the rise and your relationship is straining under the burdens of parenthood and day-to-day living.
If you find yourself feeling:
- overwhelmed and overburdened by tasks
- resentful of the time it takes to be a mother
- dragging yourself through each day very little sense of reward or appreciation
- frustrated at your inability to stay calm while your children are being difficult
- angry or sad at what your life has become
- disconnected from your partner
Then its time to understand the shocking reality … so many mothers feel like just you.
When we become mothers we often end up giving an aspect of ourselves away, begin putting ourselves last and stop doing the things that used to make each day fun. But what if this problem comes mostly from our relationship with ourselves?
What if through embracing your own innate wisdom you can remember how to guide your children with ease, grace and calm; and parenting suddenly gets easier?
A five week, self paced program just for mamas
Open hearted mama helps you grow, learn and apply new strategies from the comfort of your own home at the most convenient time for you. This could be during school hours, when your toddler is at daycare, or at night while the children sleep.
What you will personally gain:
- tools to transform negative emotions + be positive more often
- learn how to prioritise, delegate and encourage useful self-talk
- learn how to write and apply mantras for greater self-empowerment
- an understanding of simple practical ways to keep yourself more in balance
- techniques to dispel stress, frustration or be energised
- tools to balance and ground you, ensuring more patience with your children
What you get:
- 5 x weeks of online tuition
- and a stack of practical resources including:
- 6 x class workbooks
- 5 x mini meditations + mindfulness mp3’s
- 4 x powerful techniques to de-stress
- 3 x energising + centring techniques
- dedicated time for self care, reflection + inner growth
Join me to transform your experience of motherhood in a more open and loving way.